Health & Wellness is Key for Children
Our preschool utilizes the researched based SPARK curriculum to assist in our commitment toward the health & wellness of our young children. Movement thought, and language collectively form an essential understanding of movement concepts in the early stages of learning.
Through this age- appropriate, specially designed movement program, implemented during the critical early childhood development stage, it is expected that children who participate in the SPARK early childhood program will:
- Develop a variety of fundamental movement skills
- Develop positive social skills and the ability to get along with others in movement environments
- Develop and maintain acceptable levels of physical fitness through increased moderate and vigorous activity
- Demonstrate improved problem solving and movement creativity while using a variety of manipulatives in many situations
- Receive opportunities to interact with new stimuli and situations, thus broadening their experiences
- Enjoy and seek out physical activities for lifelong wellness.